3 in stock
Boiron Chestal Homeopathic Cold & Cough Syrup 6.7oz
Chestal Cold & Cough conveniently targets both common cough and cold symptoms with homeopathic medicines. The sweet-tasting multi-symptom syrup relieves nasal and chest congestion, dry fitful cough, sneezing, minor sore throat, and runny or stuffy nose.*
* Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
|Dulcamara 5C HPUS||Relieves colds and cough worsened by exposure to damp cold|
|Ferrum phosphoricum 9C HPUS||Relieves colds with gradual onset, minor sore throat, and dry, fitful cough|
|Hydrastis canadensis 9C HPUS||Relieves colds and cough associated with runny nose|
|Kali bichromicum 9C HPUS||Relieves nasal discharge|
|Nux vomica 9C HPUS||Relieves sneezing attacks|
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
**C, K, CK, and X are homeopathic dilutions
• temporarily relieves symptoms of the common cold such as: • nasal and chest congestion • fitful cough • sneezing • minor sore throat • runny or stuffy nose
*These uses have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
• cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) or thick, greenish phlegm, or if you experience shortness of breath • cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or a persistent headache, or if sore throat persists for more than 2 days or occurs with a fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting. These could be signs of a serious condition.
|Adults and children 12 years of age and older||Take 10 mlǂ every 2 hours|
|Children 3 to 12 years of age||Take 5 mlǂ every 2 hours|
|Children under 3 years of age||Not recommended|
ǂDosage cup included. 5 ml = 1 tsp.
• do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the seal at base of cap is broken or missing
• contains 4.3 g of sugar per 5 ml
• contains 0.001% alcohol
• store at 68-77°F (20-25°C)
|Dimensions||5.625 × 2.25 × 2.25 in|