2 in stock
Similasan Dry Eye Relief 10ml (0.33oz)
Formulated with natural active ingredients
Use as often as needed
No harsh vasocontrictors
Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright) 6X
Mercurius sublimatus 15X
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this product temporarily relieve minor symptoms such as:
• dry eye
• redness of eyes and lids
• reflex watering secondary to dry eye
• For external use only.
• According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (Initial exacerbation of symptoms).
• Replace cap tightly after every use.
• To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the bottle to any surface.
• To avoid contamination use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
• Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For adults and children age 2 and over:
• remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle
• twist cap off bottle
• DON’T squeeze bottle, squeeze plastic tip to release 2-3 drops into eye
• apply as needed
• replace cap after use
Borate buffer, Purified water, Silver sulfate (as preservative), Sodium nitrate
†containing 0.000002% alkaloids calculated as hyoscyamine
*Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
|Dimensions||4.25 × 1.5 × 1.25 in|